February 15, 2009

Today I'm on an orange kick lol. My sweetie is doing the drop ceiling in my scraproom this weekend and I have been in there a lot. I painted the walls orange - LOVE LOVE the orange and white combo , so clean and modern. Well all the orange gazing reflected on my card making today - I'm sure of it.


Here is my latest...



See what I mean about the ORANGE lol! :) Kelly loved this card (we both HEART Orange) and he says it's my best one so far :0) I was so proud. Hope you guys like it too.


Supplies:


- the stamp is from Stampendous Fishy Fluffles. I'm in love with the Fluffles and since I'm overbudget on spending lol...more Fluffles will have to wait :)


- Ink is Stazon Black


- The circle is stamped out on watercolor paper using my Circle Nestabilities. WOW do I love those things. I run them threw my Cuttlebug! More shapes will be coming too. I understand they are pricey but I used a 45% off coupon at Hobby Lobby and they make life SOOOO easy. A also used a pop dot for mounting.


- I colored the imagine in using my Watercolor Pencils and my Aqua Painter. I was able to get a better shading on the cat himself, which in my opinion is hard to do lol, by using the water colors. I wanted a softer look here for the bright colors that the rest of the card has


- Checkered orange patterened paper is from The Paper Studio 'The Basics', cardstock stack. Solid papers are also The Paper Studio.


- The swirl pattern was done on my Cuttlebug with the A2 D'Vine Swirl folder. Yet another thing I must have all of (Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folders) lol. I'm headed for bankruptcy :( lol


- The brown ribbon is ribbon trends.


- The orange and yellow flowers are from The Paper Studio as well. I used a Paper Studio Sugar coated yellow brad for the center to add a touch of sparkle. Love subtle sparkle the best!


On a side note lol....I think I finally got my picture taking abilities improved somewhat. Key word here is , 'somewhat'. My card pictures are starting to look the way I want. Hopefully, like my cards, my photo taking abilities will improve :) Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Weekend.


HUGZ!!!

No comments:

ShareThis