I had a blast coloring this stamp in. It was fun for my first try and I'm happy with the results :)
- Stamp is Goodluckabella from Stamping Bella
- Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
- Coloring - Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol
- Solid CC is from The Paper Studio
- Pattern Poka Dots is from Provo Crafts's Pastels Collage Pad. I'm loving the colors in this pad.
- Button and Brads from Making Memories
- Doddlebug Sugar Coating (Aka - glitter) to bling up the Shamrocks
- The flower is a Prima from there Mento Pastels tin
- The Doiley Lace edge is my Martha Stweart border (OMG LOVING IT lol).
Hope you like. TFL!!!