November 23, 2014

Updates: Process Video, Shares and a bunch more stuff :)

Hi Guys,

I have a few updates to share with your :) I have a video share up on my Youtube channel for my June Prject Life Pages...YEAH (July, August and September coming all this week and next week as well)..


JUNE PROJECT LIFE SHARE:

 
 
 
I also made the big plunge (lol) and started process videos for my Project Life on my channel. They are a TREMENDOUS amount of work, but worth it in the end. I did TWO process videos for July. 


PROCESS VIDEO # 1 (July Baseball Game):
 
 
 
 
 
PROCESS VIDEO #2 (JULY CAT SPREAD):
 
 
 
 
I hope you guys liked these :) I have more process videos coming up for August and September as well, so stay tuned for those :) 
ALSO COMING SOON:
  • October Pages (Share)
  •  Scraptastic Store Haul
  •  December Daily Info and Supplies
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!
 
 

No comments:

ShareThis