February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

In honor of Valentine's Day - I'm making my font PINK :0)

I finally got my Copic Sketch Markers and lots and lots of stamps - YIPPPPEEEE....I have been stamping away like mad lol. I have to say the Copics are tough to use. I have been trying and trying, (blending mostly), and after a few hours of messing with them I seem to be getting better...I THINK?! lol :) I'm hoping to improve the more I use them ...WISH ME LUCK - I will need it lol.

Here's the Card I made today in honor of The BIG HEART DAY :0)


Supplies used:


- Coloring Copic Sketch Markers :0 colorless Belnder, R02 Flesh, R08 Vermilion, E09 Burnt Sienna, and E47 Dark Brown.

- Changito's Love Balloon from Stampendous. How perfect is this for V-day!!! *SQUEAL* lol. I had to use this stamp as soon as I got it. I absolutly heart this one!
- The sentiment is from Stampendous Changito Clear stamp Heart set. The saying is PERFECT as I call my honey Love Monkey heheheh (or Love Bunny). He's going to kill me for writing this ROFLOL!!!
- All papers, including the patterned, is from The Paper Studio, seems to be mostly what Hobby Lobby sells lol
- The ribbon is from Sullivan USA, a 50 cent purchase at Ben Franklin for 10 yards!! :o) I was soooo proud of myself for hunting this bargin bin item down.

- 3 White Brads (no frills lol - no idea where they are from)
- The Bling Bling pink rhinestones are from The Paper Studio as well, who would have guessed LOL. You can see a close of up the sentiment and bling here ....

This is the first ribbon I tied for card making and boy was it hard. I need serious practice LOL!. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow. My drop ceiling is being installed for my scrapbook room so I don't think I will be here til later in the day. TFL!! Happy Valentine's Day XOXOXOXO

No comments:

ShareThis