February 24, 2009

So Cute

I made this card tonight and it's sooooo cute, least IMO lol. I did it for The Whimsy Stamps Design Team Call. I would love to be on a design team like this one so I figured it wouldn't
hurt to try :) *fingers crossed*


I purchased a lot of the 1$ stamps at Mike's this past week and I have been really anxious to ink them up and go crazy lol. This card just fell together on its own lol.
Supplies:

- Stamp Micheal's 1$ Easter Stamp on both the rabbits and the sentiment
- Martha Stewarts Doiley Lace border punch (I was dying to use it since its new- yippeee).

- Colored in with Prismacolor and Gamsol (love how that turned out on such a simple design).

- Kraft card stock (and all solid colors) are from The Paper Studio

- The BEAUTIFUL and let me repeat BEAUTIFUL patterend paper is from Provocraft from there Pastels Collage pad. I can not stress the sheer beauty of this paper...it's sparkly and stiched and the texture is FAB! Not sure if this shows off the bling better :)




- The ribbon is Offray Spoolo Ribbon that I purchased for 50 cents at Mike's too lol.

- The Brads are from the Paper Studio and also sparkle - they are sugar coated

- The bling on the rabbits tails are crystals i found at Mike's 1$ bin.

I really enjoyed putting this one together. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

DG said...

THIS WAS POSTED ON MY TYPEPAD ACCOUNT

Jackie said...
Such a cute card and I adore that image you used! tfs!!

February 25, 2009 at 08:47 AM

ShareThis