hurt to try :) *fingers crossed*
I purchased a lot of the 1$ stamps at Mike's this past week and I have been really anxious to ink them up and go crazy lol. This card just fell together on its own lol.
- Stamp Micheal's 1$ Easter Stamp on both the rabbits and the sentiment
- Martha Stewarts Doiley Lace border punch (I was dying to use it since its new- yippeee).
- Colored in with Prismacolor and Gamsol (love how that turned out on such a simple design).
- Kraft card stock (and all solid colors) are from The Paper Studio
- The BEAUTIFUL and let me repeat BEAUTIFUL patterend paper is from Provocraft from there Pastels Collage pad. I can not stress the sheer beauty of this paper...it's sparkly and stiched and the texture is FAB! Not sure if this shows off the bling better :)
- The ribbon is Offray Spoolo Ribbon that I purchased for 50 cents at Mike's too lol.
- The Brads are from the Paper Studio and also sparkle - they are sugar coated
- The bling on the rabbits tails are crystals i found at Mike's 1$ bin.
I really enjoyed putting this one together. Hope you enjoy!