The layout is my own and I really likes how it turned out. I changed it so many times, then finally it fell together.
- The stamp is from Stampendous St. Patty Doodles and I got it at Hobby Lobby for 2$'s last week. I love bargins!!! Don't you? :o)
- The corner punch is from Fiskers, I just thought this was perfect for this card. I wanted to get a doiley type effect. It's the closest thing I had. I do have a Martha Stewarts Doiley Border punch coming in the mail soon, just didn't have it in time for this card.
- It's hard to tell in the pic but I added some green glitter in parts of the Image and on the shamrocks for a lil bling, very subtle but there lol.
- The flower is also from The Paper Studio.
- The Bubble Crystals I'm not sure of lol. I bought them such a long time ago and threw the packaging out when I unwrapped them. I can barely remember what I had for breakfast :p let alone something I bought seems like years ago lol. Oh in the pic they look like messy HAHAHA like theres rough edges or glue, they are beautiful smooth rounded crystals IRL, my camera just didn't capture them well. Maybe this pic shows them better...