February 18, 2009

A Little Soon ....CLOVERS :)

I said tonight that I was going to rest and not do a card, I really am exhausted...well I lied lol. Kelly is down here working on my drop ceiling that is coming out SOOOOOOO good!!!! It looks awesome so far. Soon I will have a ceiling and then my titles go down. ALMOST!!! I'm chomping at the bit to get in there (hehehe that's what Kelly says). I'm DYING to be in there and fully set up. I think maybe 2/3 weeks top and I will be in fully. I ended up wondering down to my scrap table and put this card together just killing time, a bit early for St. Patricks Day, but happy Irish wishes the same :)



The layout is my own and I really likes how it turned out. I changed it so many times, then finally it fell together.

Supplies:

- The stamp is from Stampendous St. Patty Doodles and I got it at Hobby Lobby for 2$'s last week. I love bargins!!! Don't you? :o)

- The coloring is done with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.

- The corner punch is from Fiskers, I just thought this was perfect for this card. I wanted to get a doiley type effect. It's the closest thing I had. I do have a Martha Stewarts Doiley Border punch coming in the mail soon, just didn't have it in time for this card.

- It's hard to tell in the pic but I added some green glitter in parts of the Image and on the shamrocks for a lil bling, very subtle but there lol.

- The flower is also from The Paper Studio.

- The Bubble Crystals I'm not sure of lol. I bought them such a long time ago and threw the packaging out when I unwrapped them. I can barely remember what I had for breakfast :p let alone something I bought seems like years ago lol. Oh in the pic they look like messy HAHAHA like theres rough edges or glue, they are beautiful smooth rounded crystals IRL, my camera just didn't capture them well. Maybe this pic shows them better...



- The Patterned CS is from Paper Studio from there 'THE BASICS' Stack.

Hope you likes too! Hope everyone is having a great week! The weekend is ALMOST here lol.

No comments:

ShareThis