February 15, 2009

Olives Anyone? :)

I finally got all my items in the mail, including this stamp set from Stampin Up called Olive you. It's retired now but I purchased off Ebay. My Copic Sketch Markers also came in the mail - YIPPEEEE. NAd get this - My sweetie bought me a Cuttlebug for Valentine's day WOOOHOOO - how exciting. I love it. I used it right away and had to ink this stamp up and create away lol...



Supplies used:


- Stamp is from Stampin' Up the Olive You set (retired set). This thing is so adorable. I love drinking Martini's and I had to have this set just for this sole stamp lol. I bought the set off Ebay. It was mounted but never had been stamped, I HAD to break it in and allow it to see ink. I see me using it many more times in the future :0)

- Ink Black Stazon, colored with Sketch Copic Markers: YG67, YG03 and R08.


- I cut the circle with my Circle Nestibilities from Spellbinders, Standard Circle Large kit. That was also a gift from my sweetie - OMG HOW GOOD DID HE DO lol! I was so excited when I got it. Best gift he could have EVER bought me, wow does he know me or what LOL!!! I also used a pop dot to mount it to give it some more pop.

- All CS is from The Paper Studio.


Now what's interesting about this card is I had no ribbon to match, so what I did instead is take plain white ribbon and color it with my Copic Markers to match :) Smart huh? lol.

- Flower is from the The Paper Studio as well and I did the same with the flower as I did the ribbon. I only had yellow flowers so I painted one black with my Copics. The brain was working overtime tonight!


- The dotted embossing is done with my Cuttlebug with an A2 Embossing Folder Swiss Dots. SO COOL. The texture of the dots is superb!

I had a blast making this cuz I got to use all my new toys :0), but now it's bed time for me. It's SO past my bed time lol. Hope to be stamping more over this long weekend so I will be back soon. TFL!

No comments:

ShareThis