August 28, 2010

Free Stuff - WOOOHOOO :)


Free Copics, Free Card Making stuff...Free anything you like. Hmm that sounds too good to be true, well it's not!

Okay I know a lot of you have heard you can make money online, but it always turns out to be a scam. Well, I found something that isn't :) It's called Swag Bucks. This is totally not a scam - I'm an everyday person like the rest of you and I would never do anything scammy in any way. I use this and it's for real. My friend started me. At first, I was VERY VERY hesitant, but once I realized it was a legitimate thing and a sort of fun online community of people of thousands, I was hooked :) You use there search engine and you earn points for money. That's it.

I started Swag Bucks about 7 days ago, and I already got a 5$ PayPal Gift Certificate and a 10$ Amazon.com Gift Certificate, for doing nothing that I normally don't do anyways - search on the internet lol. All you do is use there search engine 3 times a day (once in the morning, once in the afternoon and then once at night) and you get rewarded with Swag Bucks that you can turn around and trade in for Gift Cards for Amazon.com and Paypal (and tons of other places too)....How cool is that!!!

I am wanting new Copic Markers and since I can't afford them as of now being unemployed, I'm going to save up my Swag Bucks for them (and some nail polish too lol). I'm going to cash them in for Paypal $'s that I can then use to buy Copics (or anything else you want). Like I said I've gotten 15$ dollars and I have only been using it just about a week :) Copics and Nail Polish here I come LOL.

Or..... if you don't cash out right away, some just save up there points for the whole year and then cash them out for Xmas. It's like having your own little Xmas fund building, for just searching the internet. You can not beat that, and to me a free dollar is a free dollar. I average about 100 Swag Bucks a day and a PayPal 5$ card is 700 Points and an Amazon.com 5$ is 500 points. I'm just going to let mine collect up again and just go crazy on my free shopping spree :)

If you want to sign up, please use the Swag Bucks link in my left sidebar. If you sign up with that link you will receive 30 free Swagbucks to start with. Yes I do get extra points for having sign ups (I'm being honest about that), but that's the whole point. We all work together to get points. Having friends join your account is the fun part.

My favorite part is the Codes :) Every day they release a code, but you have to figure it out. I love the treasure hunt and I have meet so many nice people on there Facebook and Twitter accounts. They post hints on there Blog, Facebook and Twitter and then it's like a big treasure hunt for all us to go figure out the code of the day. Sometimes they have more than one code a day. If you are too busy for that - they have spoiler sites that just give you the code. I do a little of both hehehehe. Plus there are tons of other ways to collect Swag Bucks each day. All kinds of fun ways.

If you have any questions you can email me at diana.genario@gmail.com and I can provide you tip sand tricks and all the websites you will need to get things done in just a few minutes a day. It took me a bit to get the hang of it, but once I started I was addicted. I WANT FREE COPICS lol. Just using the site 3 times a day for a few minutes and checking my emails for code alerts I have gotten lots in just a week. At this rate I should be able to have my Copics in a couple of months - How cool is that!!!!!

If you would like to try it out and get as addicted to it as I am LOL and get yourself some free Card Making/Scrapbooking supplies, just click the link in my left side bar and off you. GOOD LUCK!!! My link will start you off with 30 Swag Bucks and you will be off to races.

No comments:

ShareThis