August 14, 2010

MOJO 151 - Taken in The Sun with some Mojo



It's a Mojo Monday 151 card today!!! A little late, but not too late lol. It's my first time doing a Mojo challenge, so I'm excited about it. I used C.C. Designs: Sugarplums Polka Dot Emma from All That Scraps. I finally got around to using her. I colored this with both Copics and my Prismas.



Here is the sketch to follow:


The soak up the sun sentiment is from My Favorite Things, Hit the Beach set. It went perfect with my sun :) which I created with various punches. The shells is a stamp form Micheal's Dollar Stamps (love those things - they are perfect for adding accents to cards just like I have done here). I paper pieced the shells and added some Stickles for some bling. Here is a close up.


The flower is from Prima - gotta love those frosted flowers, they added just the right touch. I also added a button and a rhinestone to finish if off!


Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Erica Sivils said...

Wow, this is so cute. I love it.

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the fun and bold color scheme - those little seashells at the bottom are a great touch!

ShareThis