August 7, 2010

TESC123 - Love is Toxic


Hi Everyone,


Today I decided I would tackle a Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge TESC123. The Sketch was really fun looking so I decided to give it a try :) Here is the card I created.



Here is a close up of the details.


I love the skull brad, I was so happy when I found it in my stash AND it matched. Don't you love when that happens lol. Here is the Sketch I followed.


I really love how my card turned out! Thanks for visiting.

Supplies:

Ink: Tim Holtz Destress Ink Fired Brick and Pink Copic for Heart
Paper: Rasic Gray Bitterweet 6x6 Paper Pad
Prima Flowers and Skull Brad
Teak Rhinestones and Black Pearls
Marth Stewart Drippy Goo Border Punch
Ribbon: A LOVELY free gift from Tamiko's Blog just for having her Blinkie showing on my page.

No comments:

ShareThis