September 27, 2014

Filofaxing...

Hi Guys,

First, I want to apologize for the last 2 posts that kinda went wonky, lol. The pictures for some reason did not post correctly and looked blank once I was able to get to a real computer (versus viewing them on a portable device).  I decided to just start over an re-post things with the pictures corrected.  

Second, I wanted to give you guys a summary of the Filofax decorating I did while I was in NY. I wasn't able to share project life stuff with you guys while on my vacation so I did the next best thing...Filofax Decorating :) 

Here are the spreads I did while I was away...



WEEK 34




WEEK 35





WEEK 36





WEEK 37



I have videos for each of these spreads up on MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL so check them out if you get a chance :) As much as I enjoyed doing something new, I can not promise to continue these for the rest of the year.  Project life takes up ALL of my time, and it would be close to impossible to try and keep up with both. Speaking of Project Life, I will soon be catching that up as well. In my next post I will have details on my plans for catching up Project Life with a time table for Share Videos! 

Thanks so much for reading guys, and I will have a bunch of posts up this weekend so please subscribe via email to my blog posts. You can do so by entering your email in the top right corner of my blog where it says "follow by email', and this way you don't miss out on all the fabulous posts coming soon.  



 

No comments:

ShareThis