September 5, 2014

Changes coming soon...

As many of you may know, I'm currently traveling and in NY until the end of September. My poor blog has been neglected for too long lol. So instead of fretting about it, I'm going to step up to the plate and make some improvements (Yipppeeee).

First, Instead of just posting links to my Project Life Share videos on YouTube I will be adding layout still shots to each post. For those of you that do not watch videos, the still shots will be available. Here are some example shots ... 






 
I also will be including still shots of custom Project Life cards I make. Individual 4x6 and 3x4 pocket style cards. Here are a few of my favorites that I have recently created. 













I enjoy going the extra mile to create these cards. Overall, I would like to post more pictures on a go forward. 

Since I'm currently traveling and on the road making any major changes and sometimes even posts on blogger here can be complicated, so expect changes to take effect in the start of October. 

I would love your thoughts. If you have any suggestions please post them in the comments section here. Thanks for visiting. Each visit is appreciated!

No comments:

ShareThis