July 13, 2010

SC288 - Sittin here thinking about you


Hi everyone :)


I recently placed an order with All That Scraps, and went a lil' overboard (hehehe) ordering stamps during the big sale they just recently had. I have always loved C.C. Design Stamps - the Pixies and Sugarplums. Well, I took the big dive and ordered a ton of them lol. Today I decided I had to ink up Swiss Lady Bug Nora. Isn't she just the cutest thing!!

I used sketch SC288 from SCS



I used both Copics (for the skin) and my Prismacolor Pencils for the coloring. I also used tons of stickles on this project (I couldn't help myself) :) The sentiment stamp is from AmyR's Underwater Sentiments, I love this set so much and so glad I got it while it was on sale.



I even stickled the Prima flowers lol and added a chipboard flower to the center (that I colored with my Copics)



Thank you for stoppin' in and visiting!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I know I commmented on this card over at SCS, but wanted to stop by here and do the same =) This is so super cute! Those red little shorts stand out so well. You make such adorable cards! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my Butterfly card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a cute card! Love that image and the great coloring... nice papers! :o)

ShareThis