July 17, 2010

BLOG HOP with the Farm :)



Hi Guys,

Some Exciting news - for you Greeting Farms lovers out there like myself, they will be having their (2) Two Year Anniversary - HOW EXCITING!!! and to celebrate in usual Splendid Greeting Farm's fashion they are having a Blog Hop. The best part - WE are all invited (anyone that wants to participate). There is a lot of fun and prizes planned so make sure if you are a Greeting Farm Addict like myself you check the deets out
HERE


THE GREETING FARM's TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY Blog Hop!
When: SUNDAY, AUGUST 1st
7:00pm CST


of course I would not miss this for the world lol. I will be away in Chicago at CHA, probably on my drive home at this time, but thankfully with auto post and/or the use of my Iphone I will have my post up and ready on time so make sure you come back here to check out my project for the Hop. I have something really cool and special planned.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Didn't see an image for the 2 year b-day for TGF? Hope it's not just me and my computer!

ShareThis