May 30, 2009

Another MSB Preview - A Challenge and a Case :) & SC229

Today is the BIG release day at the Modern Sugar Blvd Store - yippeee!!! Here are two more previews for the images that will be released today, PLUS a challenge ...Phew BUSY BUSY day :) Come join in on all the fun!

Here are the 2 new previews for release today. First up is 'Precious Dance Scene'. I totally looooove this image and I had a lot of fun creating this. How pretty is she!? for this card I used SCS Sketch Challenge SC229 and I flipped panels 3 and 4 to fit my image size. I also cased a card which I never have done before, this is my first case. It was so lovely I couldn't help myself! Here is the card I cased from EmileeAnn. The result was this....



Next up was a project I created with another new image, 'Mr. Devil's Food Cake' ... HOW CUTE IS THAT NAME!!! As soon as I saw this image I knew what I would make. I have a bunch of Wilton Icing Dyes (pictured below) and I needed some type of storage for them. I created this box just for that reason :)



I used stickles for the icing :) and my oversize crystals which I think are awesome.

next up....THE SATURDAY CHALLENGE
This new image will also be released today and be part of our exciting challenge!!! I used SCS sketch challenge SC228 and just shifted the main panal slightly left. The sentiment is a stamp by Amsy Ravsy and can be found at AllthatScraps. Please visit the Modern Sugar Blvd Blog anttime after 1pm CST and all challenge details will be posted. Come Join the fun~ :)



Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!
Dee :)

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, Sugar!!!

Wendy said...

LOVE your projects Dee!! Your coloring is awesome and I love the paper you used on the 50's chic! Great job!! :)

Valerie said...

OH MY! that little box with the cake and the 50's girl is just simply ADORABLE!!! eeeep how sweet!

Spyder said...

Love the cake! ..and the welly boots! Great images

((Lyn))

Rikki Holley said...

Oh my those cards are out of this world and I really really love all the bright colors. I am a girl that loves color and those cards are all just SUPER!!!

ShareThis