April 13, 2009

Kind of a Blah day ....

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I'm away from my family, but I got to speak with them on the phone and that was a blessing in itself! I also went to go see the new Fast and Furious sequel with my Sweetie. GREAT MOVIE if you haven't seen it yet :)

I have no card to post today, but an update lol. I haven't posted any new projects in several days, but that doesn't mean I'm not still working on things. I have two projects I'm currently working on, or was working on, that soaked up every last minute of my time since the 6th (AKKK) lol.

- The 8th and 9th I was working on my project for the First Ever Greeting Farm Club Anya/Ian Blog Hop, which is set for April 15th. A bunch of new releases are planned for that evening and Club Anya is going to kick it off with a first ever Hop! Wooohoooo. Check out the details HERE. Make sure you visit there, and here, on the 15th for fun.

- Meanwhile, I also made the Top 20 over at Modern Sugar Blvd for there Design Team (which I never expected). Check out the projects from all 20 finalists HERE. I had to spend the 10th, 11th and 12th running around for supplies and getting this project together. I had to create 1 card and 1 scrapbook page or project for a chance at the final 10 member team. I picked a project.

- I also purchased a Scor-Pal during that time and all I can say is WOW WOW. I am not sure how I ever lived without it. I scored out a template in 30 seconds that would have taken me a good hour of measuring and cutting to complete. I'm upset with myself that I talked myself out of it so many times in the past lol.

So.... with a full time job (yuck lol), in which I just extended my hours, and working 9 hours two days a week and 8 hours the other three days, and my weekends for laundry and cleaning AND spending time with my Guy, squeezing it all can be tricky lol. I'm sure we have all been in this spot at one point or another. So, I have nothing new to post as of yet, but lots of fun stuff on it's way!!! Stay tuned :)

Hugz - Dee

No comments:

ShareThis