March 30, 2009

This blog is driving me crazy lol

I am so lost lol. I did some editing to my blog and now I totally lost the date up near the title of the post and the 'posted by' and UGHHH Thinking I may start crying. I even tried to load back in the basic one I started with and still nothing. I'm lost LOL .....screaming for help!!!

EDIT: I found a site that explains when this happens. It's because your template is corrupted ...I followed the steps and MY BLOG IS BACK - wooohoooo. If anyone needs info on this leave me a comment here and I can help out :)

Have a great night and more cards to come soon now that my blog is all fixed and better!

2 comments:

Scrubbysue said...

Hi dee! my name is sue and I saw your blog link in the blog visit thread at SCS and wanted to come check it out! glad to see you got your blog fixed! that can be SO aggravating can't it?? Your blog is beautiful too btw! and your cards are outstanding. Glad I came. I enjoyed my visit. Have a great day!

Dee said...

Hi Sue!! Very nice to meet you and thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you have a great night too :)

Hugz!

ShareThis