March 30, 2009

This blog is driving me crazy lol

I am so lost lol. I did some editing to my blog and now I totally lost the date up near the title of the post and the 'posted by' and UGHHH Thinking I may start crying. I even tried to load back in the basic one I started with and still nothing. I'm lost LOL .....screaming for help!!!

EDIT: I found a site that explains when this happens. It's because your template is corrupted ...I followed the steps and MY BLOG IS BACK - wooohoooo. If anyone needs info on this leave me a comment here and I can help out :)

Have a great night and more cards to come soon now that my blog is all fixed and better!

1 comment:

DG said...

Hi Sue!! Very nice to meet you and thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you have a great night too :)

Hugz!

ShareThis