March 22, 2009

SPRING FEVER

Spring is in the air....at least I wish it was lol. The weather still isn't yet Spring Like, but it's getting there.

I made this card using my Michael's 1$ Stamps. I used two seperate stamps for the main image and I masked the ADORABLE chickey so I could add the flowers around it lol. The sentiment is also a 1$ stamp. For the background I used my shaped scissors to cut strips. I did a lot of thinking on this to try and figure out how to make it look like an Easter egg :)


I used Vellum around the main image to lighten things up a bit, vellum makes me think pastel colors for sure! The Polka Doted ribbon seemed a perfect fit too. Pink and White Polka Dots reminds me of Easter lol.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day. XOXOX DEE :)

4 comments:

DG said...

THIS WAS MOVED FROM MY TYEPAD ACCOUNT

Jean said...
Very cute, love how you layered your paper too!

March 23, 2009 at 06:25 AM

~*Joni said...

This is sooo cute! Dee your card is indeed very springy, and you just gave me a great reason to find my stash of vellum. It is so soft and works so well with your layout. btw, I agree that you leave your awesome Dustin Dragon on top - that card is amazing! I am hooked too. ;)

Sharon said...

This is fantastic!! I love the layout and colors of your card!

Michelle Pearson said...

love the idea of punch your vellum with the scalloped punch....you've inspired me this cold grey morning!

ShareThis