I actually did this card for BCC71 - Which is The Bella Color challenge on SCS ...
I colored in the stamp using a combination of Prismacolor Pencils/Gamsol and Copics. I figured it would help me transition some to using my Copics more. The light blue outline and shadow she is standing on were done with a Copics BG10. I have seen this shadow method on lots of cards and I really like how it makes the imagie pop!
I used Glossy Acents to highlight the word 'little'.
- CS is all by The Paper Studio
- Ink - Memneto Tuxedo Black on the Bella and Memento Grape Jelly on the setiment (Dew Drop ink pads)
- Coloring - Primacolor Pencils/Gamsol and Copics
- Not sure on the Ribbon as I purchased it at a crop in a bargin bin. Tons of ribbon for $2 a pack. This was a piece that was in my bundle.
- Buttons - The Paper Studio (was dying to use this big button when I first saw it)
- Gemstones - Hero Arts
- Flowers - Prima Frosty Flower Glacee
- Thanks for looking!!!