May 21, 2013

TCP Tuesday Kiss Challange


I'm slowly digging around on blogs, SplitcoastStampers, and everywhere trying to get back in touch with card making. One of my Favorite Challenges I use to love to participate in was TCP Tuesday Challanges. 

It seems they are back, but on a monthly bases instead of weekly like they use to be. I wanted to get in on May's Challenge before the month ended. This month's TCP Tuesday Challenge is KISS. It's defined as: Clean & Simple. Design a card with clean lines, minimal elements, areas of white space and few or no embellishments.  I think the hardest part of this is the minimal elements. I just want to keep adding and adding lol.


Here is the card I came up with ...



It was extremely hard not making a ton of layers and adding in a ton of patterned papers. Over all I think it came out super cute!

  I used Copics to color the image and my Spica Pens to add a little glitter, as well as a white Highlighting Gel Pen. 


Thanks for visiting!!! 

PS: please bear with me with the blog layout. I haven't been here for so long and things kind of got wonky. I'm cleaning things up and fixing links etc...

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Diana! This is a FAB card, I love how you incorporated the CAS feel for the challenge and the muted colors on kraft card stock, great card! :) Thanks for popping by my blog, and for following me! I am following you now too. :) Have a great weekend!

Nancy Thomas said...

Very cute, I really like the cluster of celestial elements at the bottom.

Alma de la Rosa said...

You are right! This card is SUPER cute. Love the color on the kraft paper! It's such a great look!

ShareThis