August 5, 2012

Sneak Peek for Your Next Stamp for Our August release


Today I'm sneak peeking Ellie Loves To Fish! How cute is she?! She will be available tomorrow during our August Release over at the YNS Store.

Speaking of the YNS site and store, we have a whole new look!!! Check it out here. A lot of new changes to make your browsing and shopping experience much easier! 

On to my card.....



The set includes Fishing Ellie along with the sentiment. I just had to add a heart locket to my card as it was so fitting for this and a perfect match. I hope you guys love it as much as I do!



Make sure you come back tomorrow for our fabulous release. Also, you can see all the other sneaks we have had over the last three days if you have missed any over at Karen's Blog.

We also have everything YNS over at our Splitcoast Forum

Thanks for visiting!!!!

1 comment:

wendy said...

this is an adorable card!

ShareThis