August 24, 2012

Fun Friday with Your Next Stamp! Celebrations :)


Hi Guys,

This months Your Next Stamps Fun Friday's theme is celebrations! I created the following card using Tags Galore (Stamp and Die).




My layout is Mojo 225




I outlined the stamped writing with my Grey and Red Glitter Spica Pens. I can't seem to leave stamp writing just 'plain' lol. 

The beautiful lace ribbon and dots ribbon are both from Really Reasonable ribbon. Probably one of the smartest monthly clubs I have ever joined.




Please take a few moments and come visit us at the YNS SCS Fun Friday Forum and check out all the Fun Friday Celebration projects from this month!

Also, please take note: Due to some crazy life situations (work and an eye surgery) I will be taking a slight break from stamping :( I've shed a few tears over this - trust me, but I will be back soon as I am able!!!

Thank you to all of you for the wonderful support and comments!

1 comment:

wendy said...

really sweet card, love the papers and layout too!

ShareThis