August 3, 2011

YNSC48 Beautiful Borders


Hi Guys,

This week we have an awesome challenge up at the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog.  The wonderful and talented Peggy will be our hostess for this week for YNS# 48 - Beautiful Borders.

For my card I used the Kitty image from the Ellie Loves her Kitty stamp set. I absolutly adore cats (I have three lol), so I wanted to give this Kitty his own card. I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch MOJO202 (yes...yes...I know...I know... I have the Mojo Madness for sure, I love playing along with there sketches. I admit I'm a Mojo Junkie lol).  And of course I added my border with my MFT Medium Scallop Die.







As always there are 2 fabulous prizes for you to win:

1. Winner – one lucky winner will be chosen by random.org to win the adorable  KYLE stamp below and the Winner Blinkie to proudly display on their blog! He is perfect for back to school projects :)




2. Top Pick – one lucky entry, chosen by the YNS DT, will win $5 in YNS Stamp Bucks (to spend on YNS stamps) and the Top Pick Blinkie to proudly display on their blog! [You must use a YNS stamp on your creation to be eligible to win the Top Pick prize].

Hop on over to the YNS Challenge Blog and join in on this weeks fun, plus check out the rest of the DT's fabulous inspiration cards.  We are always excited to see the cards you guys come up with.

7 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Diana I love this card, the Mojo sketch is perfect!

Crystal said...

Oh my word HOW CUTE!!!!!!! I LOVE your colors!

Dana Joy said...

Oh, you used the Mojo sketch. FABULOUS!!! This card is too cute.

Hugs~
Dana

Anonymous said...

How sweet is this little kitty?! Darling card!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I love that kitty! So cute! Great take on the Mojo Monday sketch too!
Hugs
Karen

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great take on the Mojo sketch (that one scares me!). I can see why this kitty deserves to be spotlighted all on his own - too cute :>)

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute and I agree the little kitty is a sweetie!

ShareThis