June 15, 2011

Surprise - Release Day at Your Next Stamp!!


YNS RELEASE DAY!!!

I always love release day at Your Next Stamp. This month we have a bunch of outrageously awesome new stamps. I know I say that ever month lol. 

You can check them all out at the YNS Blog. One of the new stamps is Ellie Loves Walking Her Dog.  I just adore this new stamp, and was so excited to get creative with it. Here is the card I made for today's exciting release...






Ellie is just soooo adorable. I paired her with a YNS sentiment that I thought went perfectly with this image. 





I used ribbon from the May Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Kit. That's a tongue twister LOL! All I can say about it is ....YUMMY!




 Make sure you check out the YNS blog for all the new releases and other DT creations. Also, make sure you enter for a chance to win Jumbo Ginger Giraffe. Simply add your name to the linky at the YNS BLOG POST FOR JUNE RELEASES for the following prize:



We also have a SALE for release day! WOOOHOOO!!! 

10% off
starting June 15th and ending June 20th – use code YNSJUNENR 
at the YNS Store and snatch up your new releases for a discount.

Thanks so much for visiting and have a great week guys!



2 comments:

Kerri said...

This is so sweet, Diana, and that bow is gorgeous! Beautiful card:)

LeroyLime said...

your little girl reminds me of my six year old walking our yorkies, too cute and the colors are fab!! :)

ShareThis