June 8, 2009

SNEAKY PEEKY for Modern Sugar Blvd June Releases

Hopefully right now I'm at the beach or the pool sippin' on a margerita -or- sleeping in LOL. I'm away on VACAY, but actually here. Gotta love the Auto post. From here until the June 15th you will be seeing autoposts that I have pre-planned and set to post here for the time I'm away. You won't even know I'm gone!

Now on to the RELEASE!!! AKKK -I'm so excited about this. On June 11th, just a few days away, Modern Sugar Blvd will be having a BIG release!!! YIPPEE!!! It's release party time!

Here is a sneak peek for one of the images coming out for the 11th.



It's yummy! There are a bunch of new images that will be released that day as well, so make sure you mark your calendars! Also if you come back and visit me here tomorrow - I will have the full card and image for you to see. Your going to FLIP for this one!

Thanks for visiting and be on the look out for more autoposts soon to come.

HUGZ - DEE!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Ohh...the sneak peek looks great. I can't wait to see what you've come up with.

ShareThis