November 9, 2011

YNSC55 - Friends!


Hi Guys,

We have a new challenge up at The YNS STAMP challenge blog. This week we are celebrating friendship.  Create a card that has to do with friendship and come join in on all the fun.

I used Super Hero Ellie for my card this week. The perfect card to send to a friend. I made my card really bright this week (maybe too bight? lol). 



Take out the sunglasses this yellow will blind you lol. I have been dying to use this paper for awhile. Sorry about the poor picture quality this week.  Circumstances have me not posting from home so things are a bit off. 

The prize for the winner of this weeks challenge is  Fhiona and Her Best Buddy Fhinn. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!


Also we have another new YNS DT Member - Please welcome Jen del Muro. Make sure you visit her blog if you can and give it EXTRA love :) 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

ShareThis