October 1, 2011

TCP TUESDAY 178!


Hey everyone,

I played along with TCP again this week. I missed last week, so I had to get this one in :) This week is a color challenge. Aren't these colors gorgeous!!! As you can tell from my blog template - I love purple.


Here is the card I created. I usually don't make smaller cards than 6" or 5 1/4" square, but tonight I wanted to try something different.  I used my Beary Good Year stamp set, so I could break out my Halloween accessories. These colors just scream Halloween to me.  

Here is the card I created.



I'm sure you all know this, but Purple is a nightmare to photograph lol. If it weren't for manual White Balance controls you would of been sure I used blue papers instead lol.

Here is the the yummy Seam Binding ribbon and Rolled Rose that I added.




Thanks so much for visiting today. 




1 comment:

Dana Joy said...

So loving the great bear!! Lol...super cute Diana!!

Hugs
Dana

ShareThis