May 10, 2011

SC332 - Drinks !


Today I wanted to play along with the SC332 Sketch from SplitCoast.  It seemed like a fun Sketch and I haven't played along with them for a bit - So I tried to break my dry spell with them lol. 

My Mojo wasn't flowing 100% today, but I played along anyway :) Here is the Sketch I followed:




This is the card I created...



My image is from Your Next Stamp, and it's called Shirley Temple Ellie. I mostly can not decide if I love the Ellie stamps more or the Fhiona! I tried to stay away from the Cork, but no can do lol.  A funny story about cork....I have an unfinished hallway that leads to my new scrapbook room and the floor needs to be done still.  I couldn't decide what to put down, and Kelly suggested we do a CORK floor LOL. I looked into it and it seems cork flooring is very 'in' now and very green.  It's prefect HAHAHA and as soon as I can save some extra money up I will be having it installed. I'm addicted to cork!!!

Back to my card (sorry lol)...



I used a sentiment stamp from MFT. I just thought this was the perfectly matched saying for this image :) 





I colored my image in Copics and added some Stickles to the lime.  Gotta love the Stickles!!!



Thank you so very much for visiting today, and I hope you all enjoyed todays card!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love you drinks.. sc332 it cool..
Website design New York

ShareThis