On to today's post. I got a new card for you guys that I created for Mojo181. Those that know me also know I can not miss a MOJO unless I'm dying hehehehe :)
When I first saw the sketch my first thought was, 'OH NO it's difficult' lol. Then after I studied it for a few seconds I realized it was really simple and very very cool. I adore this Sketch now, and I plan on using it for all my cards in the next week. Here is this weeks Mojo181 Sketch:
In my card I used Mini Ellie Music, how adorbale is she! She is now available over the YNS Store, as she was part of the March release this past week.
I added buttons in both the wording 'Music' and the golden musical note that were purchased at Hobby Lobby. I really love buttons, and try to include at least one on every one of my cards.
I also love love the rolled rose Die-namic from MFT.
I used a lot of elements on this card:
- MFT Rolled Rose Die-namics (no link currently OOS @MFT)
- MFT White Cloud Felt (no link currently OOS @ MFT)
- MFT Flower Trio Die-namics (for the leaf - No link currently OOS @ MFT)
- Sizzix Die in Scribbles Swirls
- Music Buttons ("Music" and Gold Musical Note) from Hobby Lobby
- Musical Note Backgroud Stamp from Stampendous
- Stickles -Gold
- Copics Used: R20, RV11, Y11, Y13, Y17, E0000, E00, E02
I hope you guys like it and have a wonderful FRIDAY (TGIF!)