March 11, 2011

MOJO181 - Music to my Ears



On to today's post. I got a new card for you guys that I created for Mojo181.  Those that know me also know I can not miss a MOJO unless I'm dying hehehehe :) 


When I first saw the sketch my first thought was, 'OH NO it's difficult' lol. Then after I studied it for a few seconds I realized it was really simple and very very cool. I adore this Sketch now, and I plan on using it for all my cards in the next week. Here is this weeks Mojo181 Sketch:



In my card I used Mini Ellie Music, how adorbale is she! She is now available over the YNS Store, as she was part of the March release this past week. 





I added buttons in both the wording 'Music' and the golden musical note that were purchased at Hobby Lobby. I really love buttons, and try to include at least one on every one of my cards.




I also love love the rolled rose Die-namic from MFT.




I used a lot of elements on this card:

  • MFT Rolled Rose Die-namics (no link currently OOS @MFT)
  • MFT White Cloud Felt (no link currently OOS @ MFT)
  • MFT Flower Trio Die-namics (for the leaf - No link currently OOS @ MFT)
  • Sizzix Die in Scribbles Swirls
  • Music Buttons ("Music" and Gold Musical Note) from Hobby Lobby
  • Musical Note Backgroud Stamp from Stampendous
  • Stickles -Gold
  • Copics Used: R20, RV11, Y11, Y13, Y17, E0000, E00, E02

I hope you guys like it and have a wonderful FRIDAY (TGIF!)

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! I'm loving the music theme and layout!! Have a great weekend!!HUGS

Crystal said...

HOW DARLING!!! LOVE all your elements and fabby take on the sketch..Ellie is soooo sweet!!! Happy Friday!

Debbie Carriere said...

This is so sweet! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday:)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card. Love the musical theme and the fab little borders.

ShareThis